1. Find the missing group in the sequence:
X7D, V11G, T13J,…………, P19P
2. Find the missing number in the sequence:
9, 3, ……….., 1/3, 1/9
3. Which word does not belong with the others?
4. Find the next group of alphabets:
CFI, DHL, ILO, LPT, ………?
5. If “VOLKSWAGEN” is written as “UQKMRYZIDP” then “SWITZERLAND” is written as
6. In an archery match, Suresh’s team got more scores than Mahesh’s team but not as many as Yogesh’s team. Yogesh’s team got more scores than Mukesh’s team. Mukesh’s team got less score than Mahesh’s team. Which team is in second place in the descending order of scores?
(a) Yogesh’s team
(b) Mukesh’s team
(c) Suresh’s team
(d) Mahesh’s team.
7. Choose the word that is not a necessary part of the underlined word. Movie
8. The doctor is a person who looks after the sick people and prescribes medicines so that the patient recovers fast. In order to become a doctor, a person has to study medicine. Doctors lead a hard life. Their life is very busy. They get up early in the morning and go to the hospital. They work without taking a break. They always remain polite so that patients feel comfortable with them. Since doctors work so hard we must realise their value
Based on the above paragraph, who among the following is/are doctor(s)?
i. Kumar Sharma wakes up early in the morning everyday and treats everyone with patience. He usually gives emergency aid to the persons who are injured in accidents.
ii. Rakesh studied medicine in Russia and practiced medicine there for 2 years. Later, stopped medical practice and turned into some business.
iii. Shalini works in Apollo Hospitals. She always remains polite so that patients feel comfortable. She is a specialist in providing quality care for the cancer patients.
(a) All are doctors
(b) Rakesh and Shalini are the doctors
(c) Kumar Sharma and Rakesh are doctors
(d) Only Rakesh is a doctor.
Answers: 1. (b), 2. (d), 3. (d), 4. (a), 5. (d), 6. (c), 7. (d), 8. (d), 9. (c)