1. Who is the Chairperson of the National Human Rights Commission?
(a) Justice Balakrishnan
(b) Justice B.S. Chauhan
(c) Justice D.K. Jain
(d) Justice H.L. Dattu.
2. Which day is celebrated as “World Consumer Rights Day”?
(a) 15th March
(b) 5th June
(c) 5th September
(d) 15th July.
3. Who was conferred the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award during August 2015?
(b) Saina Nehwal
(c) Sania Mirza
(d) Virat Kohli.
4. …………….is the fastest planet to revolve around the Sun.
5. The highest peace time gallantry award Ashok Chakra was awarded posthumously during 2016 to
(a) Mohan Nath Goswami
(b) Mahendra Singh
(c) Rajesh Atra
(d) Jagdish Chand.
6. The maximum number of ‘Smokeless Villages’ are found in the State of
7. Who is the Chairman of National Green Tribunal?
(a) Justice R.C. Lahoti
(b) Justice Bhandhari
(c) Justice Swatanter Kumar
(d) Justice Balakrishna Reddy.
8. Parliament of India consists of
(a) Council of States
(b) President, House of the People and Council of States
(c) House of the People and Council of States
(d) House of the People.
9. Which country is the first developed nation to default on debt of IMF?
10. The direction to hold floor test to prove majority in the Legislative Assembly of Uttarakhand, which was held on 10th May, 2016 had been given on 6th May, 2016, by
(a) The Governor of Uttarakhand
(b) The Supreme Court of India
(c) The High Court of Uttarakhand
(d) The President of India.
Answers: 1 (d), 2 (a), 3 (c), 4 (c), 5 (a),
6 (d), 7 (c), 8 (b),
9 (c), 10 (b).