We are suggesting some selected Yog Asanas to rejuvenate your body. Next in the series is:
Benefits: Chakrasana strengthens liver, pancreas, and kidneys.
Excellent for the heart. Good for infertility, asthma, and osteoporosis.
This Pose Strengthens arms, shoulders, hands, wrists, and legs.
Stretches the chest and lungs. Strengthens the arms and wrists, legs, buttocks, abdomen, and spine.
Stimulates the thyroid and pituitary glands.
Increases energy and counteracts depression.
1. Lie down on your back with feet apart, bend your knees and place your feet on the ground close to your body.
2. Now bring your palms under your shoulders such that the fingers point towards the shoulders and the elbows are shoulder-width apart.
3. Inhale and press your palms firmly into the floor.
4. Lift your shoulders and elbow firmly into the floor
5. Your Feet should be pressed firmly into the floor.
6. Inhale and lift your hips up.
7. The spine should be rolled up so that it may seem to resemble a semi-circular arch or wheel.
8. Straighten out your arms and legs as much as possible so that the hips and chest maybe pushed up.
9. Hold this pose for at least 15-30 seconds.
10 . To go back to original, bend your elbows to lower your head and shoulders to the floor.
11. Then bend your knees and bring your spine and hips back to the ground and relax.