We are suggesting some selected Yog Asanas to rejuvenate your body. Next in the series is:
Bound Angle Headstand Pose (Baddha Kona Sirsasana)
- Helps in Digestion: The pose improves digestion.
- A Treatment of the Sexual Problems: Headstand resolves libido problems. It is beneficial in delaying menopause, improves the menstruation cycle. It improves sperm deficiency in men and solves other sexual problems.
- Beneficial in increasing Focus: As this pose is an inversion, it helps in increasing the blood flow to the brain, which resultantly improves the mental function and increases the focus. This pose also contributes to sharpening the mind.
- Improves Vision
- Increases stamina
- Start doing the by coming in table pose.
- After that inhale and shift the weight of your upper body onto elbows. Make sure that your elbows are shoulder-width apart. Clasp your hands together by interlocking your fingers.
- Now, bring down your head to the mat, in between the palm of your hands, ensuring that it is pressed against the palms.
- Inhale and raise your knees and hips up, elongating the spine, ensuring that shoulder blades are away from your ears, they should be right under the shoulders.
- After seeking the position, crawl forward via your arms in such a way that your hips are stacked over the shoulders. Ensure that back is absolutely straight and not rounded.
- It is important to stay rooted in your hands, shifting most of the weight onto your arms so that the pressure on your head gets lighter.
- Once you realize that your body is ready, lift one leg slowly by rooting the other to the ground. It is important to note that the raised leg is absolutely straight.
- Tighten your core and raise the other leg also.
- As soon as both legs are up, join them together and keep a balance. Be in the same pose for as long as you can and maintain the steady breathing.
- If you want to release yourself from this pose, then tighten your core and slowly lower one of the legs down till the toes touch the ground, and after you obtain the balance lower the other leg too.
- Come back to the table pose and get into child pose to relax.