- 100g each strong white and strong wholewheat flour
- 1 tsp or 7g sachet easy-blend dried yeast
- 125ml warm water
- For the topping
- 200g can chopped tomato, juice drained
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large courgette, thinly sliced using a peeler
- 25g mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 1 tsp capers in brine, drained
- 8 green olives, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley, to serve.
Procedure: Mix the flours and yeast with a pinch of salt in a food processor fitted with a dough blade. Pour in the water and mix to a soft dough, then work for 1 min. Remove the dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface to a round about 30 cm across. Lift onto an oiled baking sheet.
Spread the canned tomatoes over the dough to within 2 cm of the edges. Arrange the cherry tomatoes and courgettes over the top, then scatter with the mozzarella. Mix the capers, olives and garlic, then scatter over the top. Drizzle evenly with the oil. Leave to rise for 20 mins. Heat oven to 2400C/ fan 220C/gas 9 or the highest setting.
Bake the pizza for 10-12 mins until crisp and golden around the edges. Scatter with the parsley to serve.