Directions (Qs. 1-10): Choose the correct spellings in questions given below.
1. (a) Accommedation
2. (a) Blashphemy
3. (a) Gallows
4. (a) Remunaration
5. (a) Gratetious
6. (a) Hypothecation
7. (a) Interagation
8. (a) Annulmant
9. (a) Moretorium
10. (a) Abeyence
Directions (Qs. 11-20): In each of the following sentences four words or phrases are underlined. If there is any mistake with regard to grammar or usage, it is in the underlined part only. Identify the incorrect part.
11. After being finished/(A) the/(B) last chapter of the book, return it/(C) to me/(D).
12. (Ignored by CLAT authorities)
13. Our boss always/(A) asks us to pay/(B)
full/(C) attention to the work at hand/(D).
14. He gave me/(A) a ticket so that/(B) I may visit/(C) the/(D) book fair.
15. Evidently/(A) our product is the most/(B) unique in/(C) the market/(D).
16. On listening/(A) to the confession of love/(B) she blushed until/(C) she was purple/(D).
17. The hope/(A) to go through/(B) the book today I have/(C) almost read/(D) half of it.
18. Since/(A) I have forgotten/(B) all the equation I will have/(C) to start from the scratch/(D).
19. The most/(A) difficult job is to bend/(B) and then lifting/(C) the weight/(D).
20. Five gallons of petrol/(A) are/(B) not enough/(C) to cover the distance/(D).
Answers: 1.(b), 2.(2), 3. (a), 4.(d), 5.(b), 6.(a), 7.(b), 8.(d),
9.(b), 10.(d), 11.(a), 12.(**), 13.(a), 14.(a), 15.(a),
16.(d), 17.(a), 18.(a), 19.(a), 20. (c)