1. Which of the following statutes has no Preamble?
a) Government of India Act,1919
b) Constitution of Pakistan
c) Constitution of Switzerland
d) Government of India Act,1935
2. Who among the following expressed the view that the Indian Constitution is federal in as much as it establishes what may be called the dual polity?
a) Ivor Jennings
b) K C Wheare
c) H M Seervai
d) B R Ambedkar
3. Which of the following Articles of the Constitution of India relates to the protection and improvement of environment?
a) Article 51A
b) Article 48A
c) Both of the above
d) Neither of the above
4. Who among the following persons considered International Law as true law?
5. Which one of the following is the correlative of power?
b) No claim
6. Grundnorm is the basis hypothesis of
a) H.L.A Hart
b) J. Austin
7. Who among the following defined law as the command of sovereign backed by sanction?
8. Who among the following divided the sources of law into formal sources and material sources?
9. What does Right in re-aliena mean?
a) Right relating to property
b) Right relating to damages
c) Right in the thing of others
d) Right in one’s own things
10. The plaintiff’s sees the defendant’s child falling in water. He saves the child from drowning. Later the defendant promises to give him Rs.1,000. In this regard which one of the following propositions is correct?
a) The defendant is liable as the agreement is not nudum pactum
b) Defendant’s liability is statutory
c) Defendant is not liable as there is no contract
d) Defendant’s liability arises in quasi-contract
11. Which one of the following propositions relating to a minor’s contract is true?
a) As a minor’s contract is voidable he is bound to pay for the necessaries supplied to him.
b) A minor is bound to pay for necessaries supplied to him as minor’s contract is valid.
c) A minor’s contract being void a minor himself is not bound to pay for necessaries supplied to him.
d) All of the above.
12. In which one of the following cases was it laid down that presidential proclamation dissolving a state legislative assembly is subject to judicial review?
a) RC Roy v. U.O.I
b) AK Roy v. U.O.I
c) SR Bommai v. U.O.I
d) State of Rajasthan v. U.O.I
13. After signing of judgment or final order, the same can be altered or reviewed only for the purpose of
a) Amending the findings
b) Amending the sentence
c) For enhancing or remitting the sentence
d) For correcting the clerical or arithmetical error.
14. Which one of the following is not necessary for a contract?
c) Movable Property
Answers: 1. (d); 2. (d); 3. (c); 4. (b);
5. (c);6. (d); 7. (b); 8. (c);9. (c);
10. (a); 11. (c); 12. (c);
13. (d); 14. (c);