1. Which one of the following is the correlative of immunity?
(c) No claim
2. In Jurisprudence, ‘Bracket theory’ is related with
(a) Fundamental Duty
(b) Ratio decidendi
(c) Legal personality
3. The physical element of possession is also called as
(a) Ratio decidendi
(b) Corpus decidendi
(c) Corpus possessionis
(d) Animus possidendi.
4. Right-Duty correlation is propounded by:
5. The following is not the essential of ownership
(a) Temporal in duration
(b) Animus possidendi
(c) Exclusion of others
(d) Absoluteness of right.
6. Hierarchy of “oughts” is traceable to
(a) Pure theory of Law
(b) Realistic theory of Law
(c) Combination of Primary and Secondary Rules
(d) None of the above.
7. Which of the following is not essential for the offence of kidnapping?
(a) Minor child
(b) Intention of the accused
(c) Without the permission of lawful guardian
(d) None of the above.
8. A bullock cart carrying a box of treasure is intercepted by ‘A’. The offence of theft is committed by ‘A’ if and as soon as
(a) he seizes the bullock
(b) the bullock is made to move by him in his direction
(c) he takes the box of treasure
(d) he takes the valuable contents of the treasure.
9. Z takes away a golden chain of his wife which was given by her father a Stridhan, without her consent, and pledges it to raise money for domestic use Z is …………..
(a) not guilty of theft as the chain was their joint property
(b) not guilty of theft as the property was temporarily taken away
(c) guilty of theft
(d) guilty of criminal misappropriation.
10. On the non-completion of investigation i.e., failure of the prosecution to file charge sheet within the prescribed period of 90 or 60 days
(a) The accused person is to be discharged
(b) The accused person shall be released on bail if he is prepared to and does furnish bail
(c) The accused person shall be released on bail as of right and no application for release on bail need be made
(d) The right of the accused person to be released on bail could be defeated by the subsequent filing of the charge sheet under any circumstance.
11. An Executive Magistrate is empowered to grant remand under section 167 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 for a maximum period of
(a) 15 days
(b) 7 days
(c) 60 days
(d) 90 days.
12. Under which section of IPC, the offence of trafficking of person is defined?
(a) Section 362
(b) Section 370
(c) Section 370A
(d) Section 363A.
Answers: 1.(d), 2.(c), 3.(c), 4.(c), 5.(a), 6.(a), 7.(b), 8.(b), 9.(c), 10.(b), 11.(b), 12.(b)
The answers are suggestive. Kindly verify from the basic documents and recommended text book in case of doubts.