We are suggesting some selected Yog Asanas to rejuvenate your body. Next in the series is:
- It improves the function of the pancreas, which is beneficial for people with diabetes.
- It regulates the secretion of digestive juices, improving digestion and combating constipation.
- It massages the abdominal organs and helps reduce belly fat.
- It makes the spine flexible.
- It strengthens the back and helps with chronic back and shoulder pain.
- It also helps support healthy adrenal glands.
First, sit on a yoga map and stretch your legs stretched out.
Try to bend your left leg from the knees and then try to place your foot beside the right knee.
Exhale and then twist you’re your waist towards the left and make sure that your spine is straight.
Then, try to place your right arm towards the left side foot, and you need to do this in a way that the outer side of the right arm touching the outer side of the left leg. Also, move your right hand beside the left foot.
Take your left arm back and try to place your palm on the floor and do this in a way that the trunk is properly twisted and straight.
Then, you need to do the same on the other side.
You can practise Vakrasana two to three times.
While practising “Vakrasana steps” you must exhale while you are twisting the body. Do not breathe in the rush, try to breathe peacefully and slowly, and try to maintain the pose in the last stage. And inhale when you are returning to the starting position.