“It is an attempt to relieve the mind, heart and body of not only the Lawyers who are under huge work pressure but also of all our readers, who are facing the very common and ever increasing problem of stress.”
Fruit and Vegetable Raita
- 4 slices Pineapple (cubed)
- 1 medium Apple (cubed)
- 1 medium Pear (cubed)
- 1 large Tomato (cubed & deseeded)
- 1 medium Cucumber (cubed & deseeded)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 15 Fresh Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Black Peppercorns (freshly crushed)
- Cumin Seeds (roasted and powdered)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cream
• In a bowl, mix well the roasted cumin powder and yogurt.
• Add the coarsely ground peppercorns, salt and fresh cream to it and mix.
• Now add the chopped fruits and vegetables and mint leaves and mix well.
• Sprinkle red chilli powder.