• 2 pounds parsnips peeled and cut in 1/2 inch thick fries
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• Couple cracks fresh pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees with a large sheet pan inside.
2. Toss the cut parsnips with all of the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Carefully arrange the parsnips on the hot sheet pan in one singe layer.
4. Cook for 25 minutes, flip the fries over if they look well browned on top, and cook for another 10-20 minutes until well browned.
5. If the fries are not browned on top after 20 minutes, don’t bother turning them, just continue cooking.