• 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• a good splash of olive oil
• a good squeeze of lemon & a bit of the zest
• ½ clove minced garlic
• a few pinches of red pepper flakes
• salt, pepper
Basil Parsley Oil:
• 2 big handfuls of a mix of basil & parsley
• ¼ cup olive oil
• juice of half a lemon (about 3-4 tablespoons)
• 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
• ½ clove of garlic, minced
• ¼ teaspoon honey
• salt & pepper
• 1 small head of radicchio
• chopped parsley & more red pepper flakes for garnish
• Mix all chickpea ingredients together & coarsely mash. Set aside in the fridge for 15-30 minutes (or make a day ahead). Taste & adjust seasonings.
• Make the basil-parsley oil by pulsing all ingredients together in a food processor. Taste & adjust.
• Spoon chickpea mix into radicchio cups and top with a little basil-parsley oil.