We are suggesting some selected Yog Asanas to rejuvenate your body. Next in the series is:
- It tones all of the organs that are situated in the abdominal region which also include the stomach.
- It improves pancreas and is quite beneficial for people suffering from diabetes.
- It also helps in relieving constipation.
- It also helps in reducing the extra belly fat along with extra fat on the waist as well as thighs, hence help in reducing weight.
- It improves excretory as well as digestive functions.
- It provides a good stretch to the muscles of the back.
- It helps in relieving the pain in the legs, knees, and ankles.
- First, you need to sit in Vajrasana which is also known as thunderbolt pose. It is a simple kneeling pose.
- Now, with your hands, make a fist with the thumb tucked well inside your four fingers.
- Place your fists on the abdomen region on both sides of your navel.
- Now exhale and start pulling the abdomen inside slightly. After this, bend forward slowly and start pressing the navel with your fists.
- Keep your back as straight you can get, and keep looking forward in your bend position.
- Now keep the breath well outside in this pose and maintain it for a period of time which is comfortable for you.
- Now to release this pose, inhale and then slowly raise your trunk up to the kneeling pose and bring your hands back to your sides and then relax.
- Repeat this process for 4-5 times.